Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Salary: £80,000 Part time, 0.8 WTE (4 days per week).
Description: Our client has worked in conjunction with the NHS for over twenty years, taking care of patients when different administrations are shut. They support in excess of 2 million individuals in South London alone. They work a scope of clinical sites throughout London, either exclusively or in association with other suppliers. Currently covering Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Wandsworth, Merton, Kingston and Sutton. Their clinicians offer the upmost amount of consideration and can make quick analyses from phone and video consultations, to rapidly decide the best course of action for every individual. Their clinical centres are open until late' during the week and weekends, providing 'out of hours' services. They also visit individuals in their homes where there is an earnest need
* To provide clinical leadership throughout the organisation and throughout all services and across all held contracts.
* To assist with the development of and implementation of Clinical Governance strategies and processes across the organisations
* To perform quality audit and administrative duties that require clinical expertise
* Provide clinical and professional advice to staff within the organisation. Responsibility for investigating high-level complaints, incidents and serious incidents.
* To assist on the performance management of all clinicians and to develop and sustain relationships with duty doctors
* To support the organisation to maintain registration with the Care Quality Commission
* To lead on the development of a clinical training and education programme
* To be a member of the Clinical Governance Action Group
* To contribute to developing the profile and co-operative ethos of the organisation.
* To support the development of business opportunities
Vocationally Trained General Practitioner, with MRCGP and with a minimum of 5 years' experience as a GP working in primary care.
Record of delivering service improvement
Registered on a Medical Performer's List
Full registration with the GMC and registration on the GP register with current license to practice