Salary: £8.90 per hour
Are you an experienced Support worker or have amazing caring qualities and might be looking for a change in your career?
Sterling Cross wants to hear from you! We are looking for a passionate support worker to be a part of an established and supportive team
You will be providing support to people with physical disability to help them live a happy and fulfilled life. You would be promoting independence as much as possible to enable them to develop relationships within the community.
Full time day shifts only, competitive rates of pay, experience isn't essential and full training provided!
* In-depth induction and training programme
* Competitive rates of pay with excellent enhancements
* 28 days paid holiday per annum pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Opportunity for progression and development with emphasis on promotion from within
* Free uniform provided
* Annual Pay review
* Workplace pension scheme
Requirements of a Support worker
* A caring attitude
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* Good listening and communication skills
* The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
* Good writing skills to fill in documentation
Responsibilities of a Support worker
* Supporting people with social and physical activities
* Updating care plans as required
* Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
* Supporting people with eating and drinking
Person Specification: NVQ and experience is beneficial however not essential for the role. Our client is looking for individuals with a caring nature to join their team.