Salary: C £16 per hour + enhancements
Are you a passionate, methodical Nurse (RGN) who is looking for a new opportunity? Then we have what you are looking for!
Sterling Cross has an exciting opportunity to build on your nursing career within a supporting organization that is passionate about care.
We have a position available for full-time day RGN as well as the opportunity for a full-time night RGN role! We will also consider part time application.
Our client has a fantastic ethos on promotion from within and on training and development. The team has a really good attitude towards providing patient centered care within a positive environment to enhance the patient's experience.
Some of the many benefits include:
* Competitive rates of pay with excellent enhancements
* 28 days paid holiday per annum pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Opportunity for progression and development
* Subsidised meals
* Subsidised critical illness
* Free life insurance to the value of 2x annual salary
Responsibilities of a Nurse
* Lead the team of Carers in your area of work in planning the care for Residents
* To work with new starters and their allocated Team Leaders to provide on the job training ensuring best practice, promoting person centered care
* Devise and maintain comprehensive care plans for new residents involving residents and relatives where possible.
* Liaise with external health providers as appropriate
* Promote activities for Residents, and support the activities coordinator in person centered care respecting decisions and wishes, cultural and religious beliefs.
Person Specification: The right candidate for the role should be a fully qualified RGN. The candidate will need to have a valid NMC Pin. The candidate will need to be a team player with good communication skills.