Salary: £16 - £17 per hour (doe)
Description - Are you looking for a career with one of Kent's most established providers?
Do you want an opportunity to prove your abilities and be noted for your efforts?
We want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a nurse to work in our beautiful facilities located around Kent!
Some benefits include:
* Fantastic opportunities to develop clinical and management skills
* Fully supported both clinically and professionally
* A quality induction program provided in addition to ongoing training and clinical leadership
* Receive 5.6 weeks annual leave
* A competitive workplace pension and a 'refer a friend' payment up to £1000
* Career progression and training opportunities to grow your career linked to your personal interests E.g. Tissue Viability Link Nurse, Key Person for Medication ordering, Key Lead for Infection Control
Our client strives to deliver high quality and professional care in order to enable the residents the maximum quality of independence. Residents can enjoy the benefits from living in a beautiful home allowing them a relaxing experience. We are looking for positive and motivated Nurses to join their team. You will be passionate about nursing, with a genuine drive to manage a Care Team responsible for the residents, families and visitors.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a UK nurse qualification (RGN).and be eligible to work in the UK, along with a current valid NMC PIN. The right candidate will have experience within dementia or an elderly care environment, and will display the ability to administer high quality care as well as keep accurate records in line with regulations.