Salary: £16 - £16.50 per hour
Description: Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of the uk's biggest care providers?
Are you an experienced nurse ready to take the next step into senior role or a newly qualified nurse looking for their first step in the ladder?
Sterling Cross would love to hear from you! Our client is currently looking for Staff Nurses and Senior Staff Nurses to be a part of their growing team!
We have positions available for full time, Part time, or bank opportunities available.
* one of the best rewards packages in the sector
* Automatic enrolment into the profit share scheme
* access to childcare vouchers
* a range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
* Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
* As well as this you would be eligible for a golden hello of up to £2,000!
Responsibilities of a nurse:
* To look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents
* To create a safe and supportive environment for residents
* To rely on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions
* To develop tailored care plans
* To provide medicine safely
Person Specification: You'll need to be a qualified nurse as an RGN/RMN, have current NMC registration, a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments,