Salary: £17.17 per hour + £2.50 night allowance
Description: One of the UK's leading providers of Mental Health
Person Specification: As the Ward Sister / Charge Nurse Skills and knowledge required:
* Able to manage and lead a team of staff
* Provide clinical supervision to team members
* Support the registered manager with CQC compliance
* Provide audits in a timely manner
* Be Enthusiastic and dynamic
* Professional and compassionate
* Work within the NMC code of Practice
* Computer literate
* Motivated to work within a multidisciplinary setting - with Doctors, Occupational Therapist and Psychologists
* Have excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Enjoy working with patients who may present with challenging behaviours and have complex mental health problems
* You will have to write reports and attend: CPA's, Tribunals and Managers Hearings.
* Hours of Work - - full time is 14 shifts over 28 days including weekends
Benefits: Overtime Paid at time and a half.
* Night enhancement of £2.50 per hour
* Weekend enhancement of £2.00 per hour
* Paid breaks
* Claim 0.20 pence per mile to and from work.
* Able to work flexible shift patterns - although supernumerary time will be provided.
* Working within a highly professional and motivated team
* Excellent remuneration.
* 6.6 weeks (equivalent to 33 days) annual leave entitlement.
* Double time for working bank holidays
* Time and a half over time rate.
* Ongoing free training opportunities and continuous professional development
* Enrolled pension scheme (after qualifying period) with JMG contribution
* Full RCNi revalidation package - saving over £50 per year.
* DBS refundable after a 6 month period
* Travel claim - 0.20 pence per mile to and from work.
* Free uniform
* Free parking