Salary: £8.26 - £11.13 per hour
Are you looking for a rewarding job and to build a career with one of Cornwall's leading companies?
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant or have amazing caring qualities and might be looking for a change in your career?
Sterling Cross wants to hear from you! We are looking for a Healthcare Assistants to be a part of a growing team in the Launceston and Wadebridge areas.
Full time & part time work available, competitive rates of pay, experience isn't essential and full training provided!
* In-depth induction and training programme
* Competitive rates of pay with excellent enhancements
* 28 days paid holiday per annum pro rata
* Brilliant cash refer-a-friend scheme
* Flexible working patterns - full time, part time, evenings only etc
* Fantastic high street discount scheme with reduced gym membership
* Opportunity for progression and development
* Free uniform
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
* A caring attitude
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* Good listening and communication skills
* The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
* Good writing skills to fill in documentation
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant
* Supporting people with social and physical activities
* Booking and going with people to appointments
* Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
* Supporting people with eating and drinking
Person Specification: NVQ and experience is not essential for the role. Our client is looking for individuals with a caring nature to join their team. Team Leaders will be required to have an NVQ 3 or equivalent in health and social care as well as a minimum of 2 years' experience within the care industry.