Sterling Cross is delighted to be working with a National Pharmacy Group who go above and beyond in all aspects of their business.
They are now looking for forward thinking, dynamic, enthusiastic Accuracy Checking Technician/Pharmacy Technician (NVQ III) to join their online prescription service business in Leicester.
Accuracy and care is what this role is all about. It's everything from providing customers with a friendly word of advice, recommending a product they hadn't considered, to supplying a prescription service that exceeds their expectations.
This role is a great opportunity to continue your professional and pharmacy career and Full and Part Time opportunities are available!
How will you do it?
Caring for their customers.
Be confident in providing accurate, technical expert knowledge on the accurate supply of the medicines dispensed and services offered, letting customers know that your here to help.
Build great relationships with the Pharmacy team and inspiring them to work to a high standard to ensure their customers and patients receive the best care possible.
Look at where they we can improve, whether it's the services they offer or their approach to great customer care. You'll be part of helping them get the best from their teams.
What you'll be doing day to day.
Leading dispensing activities. Working with teams to accurately check customer prescriptions, whilst meeting regulatory and company standards.
Inspiring your team to be the best they can be and continually provide real personable customer service that customers can trust.
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for legal, safe & ethical decision-making in the pharmacy
- Conducting the final accuracy check for prescriptions that have been clinically checked by a pharmacist
- Complying with legal and professional requirements and accepted guidance on professional practice
- Seeking opportunities to engage external stakeholders to secure locally commissioned services and drive services and items
- Delivering efficient dispensary operations and ensures dispensing losses are minimised
- Ordering medicines, labelling, dispensing and endorsing of prescriptions
You'll need to have lots of Pharmacy experience, be registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the General Pharmaceutical Council ideally with an ACT qualification.
As well as a competitive salary, you will also receive ongoing support with career development and progression, a very competitive pension scheme and excellent staff discounts. There is also a tailored supplementary benefits package to suit your needs.