Salary: £8.00-£9.00 per hour plus benefits
Description: Sterling Cross is delighted to be working with a leading Independent Pharmacy Group. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Dispenser to join their rapidly growing Pharmacy in the heart of the community. An immediate start is available and full or part time hours will be considered.
The Role & Responsibilities;
* Assisting the pharmacist as required
* Dispensing items efficiently
* Liaising with patients, GP surgeries, nurses etc.
* Preparation of blister packs/dosette boxes (including care homes)
* Delivering services to patients (i.e. smoking cessation, weight management)
Person Specification: We will only be able to consider you for this position if you have a relevant NVQ qualification. You must also be an outgoing, hardworking and target orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
Benefits: Highly competitive salary, ongoing training and development, 4 weeks annual leave and company bonus scheme.