Salary: c £29000 + benefits
Description: Would you like a role within Hampshire's only CQC Outstanding rated hospital?
An opportunity has arisen for a full time/permanent Endoscopy nurse to join our client's fantastic team in Southampton.
They are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Their Wards boast great nurse to patient ratios!
Working within a clean, modern and comfortable hospital specialising in orthopaedics, general surgery, endoscopy, ophthalmology, oral surgery, ear nose and throat surgery, urology, gynaecology, gastroenterology and pain management.
They are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all NHS patients, and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety.
Person Specification If you are a dedicated NMC registered Nurse or ODP with experience within an Endoscopy Unit they would love to hear from you. A passion for improving the treatment of your patients is a must!
The post holder will be required to work approximately 37.5 hours per week across three long days with occasional Saturday shifts when required!
They can offer the work life balance you are looking for. There is no on-call, no nights and very limited Sunday or Bank Holiday working - allowing you the time to do other things you enjoy.
Benefits: In return for your hard work you will receive....
* A competitive package including a salary up to £29,000. contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
* CPD and revalidation support
* Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. They could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
* Company perks including Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
* A relocation allowance of up to £5000 for nurses looking to relocate to the area