Salary: Band 5 - £23,023 - £29,608
Description: Our client provides health and social care services for Adult Community Services.
If you are passionate about Community Nursing, the hospital will invite you to join their dedicated teams across Cornwall and join with them in their commitment to drive innovative and integrated care delivery, of an excellent standard, to their patient population.
Person Specification: Community experience is desirable but not essential, you will be supported with your development by the hospitals professional and caring teams.
* Ability to travel independently is an essential requirement of this post.
* This is a lone worker post.
* There are part-time/full-time hours available per week over 5 days Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, including weekends/on-call evenings.
Benefits: Will include; Protected CPD time for registered staff
* relocation package
* Access to a dedicated central development fund to support CPD for all staff
* Leadership and Management development programmes
* Coaching and mentoring opportunities
* A full clinical induction programme for essential operational skills
* Access to a care certificate programme for our band 1-4 clinical staff
* A bespoke and robust preceptorship programme to support newly qualified staff
* Individual professional development programmes
* Relocation packages and support available
* The hospital also brings a portfolio of rewards and benefits for their staff. These include:
* Free access to individual RCNi portfolios to support revalidation for nursing staff
* Free DBS checks where required
* Discounts available from retailers, UK hotels and main attractions - often up to 15% savings
* NHS Pension Scheme
* Salary sacrifice car scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
Multiple flexible working options