Description: Sterling Cross is delighted to be working with a national provider of high quality complex care at home services for adults and children, allowing individuals to stay within their own home to receive person-centred care and support.
You will be based in the office but you will also meet our clients in the community. The role will include:
* Taking a lead role in implementation of new packages, working closely with families & commissioners
* Developing new business networks to generate packages of care.
* Support and assist the Operations Manager and deputise for them when required.
* Assisting with recruitment activity to ensure packages of care are staffed fully.
* Working with Operations Manager to achieve the aims of the agreed budget, manage costs and sustain profitability.
* Training and development of office based staff.
* Ensuring all CQC requirements, relevant legislation and standards along with policies an procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Attendance at meetings with commissioners, families and with the wider MDT.
The successful applicant will have the following:
* A track record in delivering a homecare service.
* Evidence of working with high acuity service users.
* Proven business development skills.
* The role is working in a small dedicated team in a very fast paced environment.
Benefits: In return for your expertise and commitment, you will be rewarded with an extremely attractive salary and a very varied and exciting role. The position is office based, but you will be an active member of the community team. This role is full time, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with some element of on call working.