Location: Nr Sevenoaks
Salary: £31,471 - £40,340 (incl. allowances) dependent on experience
Description: We're looking for a responsible and helpful CAMHS Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD) who will relish working alongside people with mental health needs and learning disabilities, seeing them become stronger and move towards recovery. We'll be honest, the job can be challenging at times, but it's also fun and rewarding. No two days are ever the same.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
- Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
- Will work within their NMC code of conduct.
- Actively promote best practice clinical care on the ward.
- Participate in the manager's on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward based staff, outside of normal working hours.
- Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
- Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
- Take a lead role in working with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a first level registration in Mental Health Nursing (RMN) or Learning Disabilities (RNLD) within the UK and must hold a valid PIN with current experience within a senior position.
Benefits: Tailored training packages and dedicated professionals developing the best services and offering training and support. There are opportunities to develop skills in therapies such as dialectical behavioural therapy.
You'll be well rewarded with a market leading base salary, and great benefits including, life cover, free meals, one of the best pension schemes around. You'll also get the chance to shine with an organisation that values your skills and offers a brilliant place to do what you love best.