Salary: £17.00ph per hour
Description: This outstanding group and its staff cohort have vast experience in managing the behaviours of males with challenging behaviours.
The approach at John Munroe Group (dependent on presentation and compliance at the time) would be to set out a behavioural management plan, which will be led by a Consultant Psychiatrist and a Consultant Psychologist.
Person Specification: As the Ward Sister / Charge Nurse Skills and knowledge required:
* Able to manage and lead a team of staff
* Provide clincal supervision to team members
* Support the registered manager with CQC compliance
* Provide audits in a timely manner
* Be Eenthusiastic and dynamic
* Professional and compassionate
* Work within the NMC code of Practice
* Computer literate
* Motivated to work within a multidisciplinary setting - with Doctors, Occupational Therapist and Psychologists
* Have excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Enjoy working with patients who may present with challenging behaviours and have complex mental health problems
* You will have to write reports and attend: CPA's, Tribunals and Managers Hearings.
* Hours of Work - - full time is 14 shifts over 28 days including weekends
Benefits: Will include: £1000 joining bonus if you apply to us direct (terms and conditions apply)
* Overtime Paid at time and a half.
* Night enhancement of £2.50 per hour
* Weekend enhancement of £2.00 per hour
* Paid breaks
* Claim 0.20 pence per mile to and from work.
* Able to work flexible shift patterns - although supernumerarytime will be provided.
* Working within a highly professional and motivated team
* Excellent remuneration.
* 6.6 weeks (equivalent to 33 days) annual leave entitlement.
* Double time for working bank holidays
* Time and a half over time rate.
* Ongoing free training opportunities and continuous professional development
* Enrolled pension scheme (after qualifying period) with JMG contribution
* Full RCNi revalidation package - saving over £50 per year.
* DBS refundable after a 6 month period
* Travel claim - 0.20 pence per mile to and from work.
* Free uniform
* Free parking