Description: Sterling Cross are delighted to be working with a national provider of high quality complex care at home services for adults and children, allowing individuals to stay within their own home to receive person-centred care and support.
You will be based in the office but you will also meet our clients in the community. The role will include:
* Clinical care planning and risk assessment
* Reviewing of care plan when needs change
* Carrying out competency sign offs for all clinical tasks with all Healthcare Assistants on the package.
* Ensuring all HCAs are competent in any clinical tasks
* Undertake classroom based training with all healthcare assistants.
* Working with the office staff the ensure a smooth running of the care package in regards to rota management.
* Reviewing clinical paperwork, daily records and MAR charts.
* Transcribing MAR charts
* We are looking for Nurses with experience ideally with both Children and Adults and who have experience working with clients with clinical needs such as Tracheostomy, Ventilator and Enteral Feeding.
You will be traveling to our client's homes in the area but you will be based in our office in Norwich.
Person Specification: You will be a qualified nurse (RSCN/RN-Child or RGN with paediatric experience) with sound clinical knowledge, particularly in relation to complex care at home/long term ventilation. You will be joining a team of nurses and healthcare assistants. You will need experience in tracheostomy care, gastrostomy feeding, oral and nasal suctioning and ventilator management.
Benefits: In return for your expertise and commitment, you will be rewarded with an extremely attractive salary and a very varied and exciting role. The position is office based, but you will be an active member of the community team. Ideally you will be available for a full-time position although a part-time position may also be considered for the right individual