Description: This leading provider offers the most diverse range of mental health services in England: from helping young people with eating disorders; to supporting new mums suffering post natal depression; to assessing people detained under the Mental Health Act; to running high secure services at the countries' most notorious psychiatric hospital. They are also creating innovative new services to combine physical and mental healthcare.
They currently have a number of opportunities for Staff Nurse (RMN/RGN/RNLD) within Mental Health Services. Previous experience in Forensic Services is not essential as they can train and develop your skills in post. Above all they are looking for passion, commitment and drive with a focus on delivering world class care.
Training and career development backed by on-the-job supervision and support are embedded in the way they work. They will support you through every step of your career progression with specially designed courses that meet the needs and expectations of a very highly regarded Mental Health service. This is a great opportunity to work in a highly specialised environment that will enrich your professional career.
Full and Part time opportunities available and Newly Qualified Nurses (RMN/RGN/RNLD) are actively encouraged to apply!
Person Specification: A qualified Staff Nurse (RMN/RGN/RNLD) nmc registered with an interest in Mental Health and Forensic Services.
- Recruitment & Retention Allowance of £2300 per annum pro rata
- Relocation expenses up to £5000 if applicant meets the criteria.
- High Cost Area Supplement (HCAS) - Fringe Allowance £961 to £1665 per annum depending on increment.
- A well-established successful Preceptorship training programme, with accelerated pay progression during the first year, and the Mentorship & Practice course offered as an automatic enrolment.
- They will provide you with supervision and mentorship, on-going professional development, a stimulating and challenging working environment and opportunities for career development.
- A new and unique benefits package which includes lease cars, discount cards for high street stores, supermarkets, holidays and days out.