Sterling Cross is delighted to be working with a non profit social enterprise who provide NHS services to the people in and around Bristol. They provide over 50 community healthcare services and have recently received a Good rating with the CQC.
We are looking for Pharmacy Technicians (NVQ III or ACT) to work within a Prison setting. The hours for this position are 7am - 6pm and will include weekend and bank holiday shifts (on a rota).
* Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Accuracy Checking Technician Status
* NVQ Level III in Pharmacy Services
* Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
* Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
* High level of concentration
* Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
* Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
* Ability to work effectively to deadlines
* Excellent team working skills
* IT literate
Benefits: As well as an attractive salary, you will receive a wide range of NHS benefits, including pension, generous annual leave allowance and great training and development opportunities with access a range of tailored clinical courses, managerial and leadership development programmes; counselling services, corporate discounts and benefits. Our flexible working options include holiday trading and family friendly working arrangements; all designed around improving the well-being of staff members.