Salary: Band 6 £26565-£35557 + benefits
Description: This leading NHS Trust is a significant provider of high quality mental health services across a core catchment area covering Bath and North East Somerset (B&NES), Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Swindon and Wiltshire. The Trust also provides specialist services for a wider catchment extending throughout the south west.
They are looking to recruit a Band 6 Specialist Practitioner/Nurse (RMN/RNMH/social Worker) to work within CAMHS Triage, Assessment and Outreach Teams based in Bristol.
The role will include:
- Triage of all referrals through the single point entry service.
- Assessment and urgent care of young people
- Interventional risk management for preparation for community treatment
- Identifying care and treatment plans for patients
- Providing education and training to Healthcare professionals
- Close integration with additional healthcare teams, GP's and Primary Care Colleagues.
- Service development as part of a large team
Positions are Full Time, 37.5hrs or Job share considered (7 day service)
A Full job description is available.
Candidates will need to be a NMC registered, qualified nurse (RMN/RNMH) with post registration experience working within CAMHS
Benefits: benefits Include a highly sought after salary, contributory pension scheme, Life assurance, Private medical insurance, Personal health insurance, a comprehensive induction and training programme, holiday entitlement, access to a wide range of clinical courses and advancement opportunities, and a supportive and welcoming team environment.