Location: Isle of Wight
Salary: Circa £35,000 negotiable on experience
Description: This independent, family run business comprises a number of Residential and Nursing Homes across the South of England and the Isle of Wight.
They now have an opportunity for a Deputy Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN) to work within one of their homes a stones throw from a beautiful bay and seaside village on the Isle of Wight.
You will support the registered manager in all aspects of the home's management, including taking complete charge of the home during the absence of the registered manager and sharing the on-call.
Person Specification: You will be NMC Registered (RGN/RMN) with previous management experience within the adult care sector.
* Day off on your birthday (or day in lieu)
* Payment towards PIN revalidation after 1 year of service
* Refund on your DBS check after 6 months of service
* Competitive rates of pay
* Free meals
* Free uniforms
* Paid breaks
* Special bank holiday pay rates on major bank holidays
* Flexible working times to accommodate childcare
* Free training and personalised training plans
* Recognition rewards
* Friend referral reward scheme
Parties & events