Location: Isle of Wight
Salary: £17.00 per hour plus benefits
Description: This independent, family run business comprises a number of Residential and Nursing Homes across the South of England and the Isle of Wight.
They now have an opportunity for a Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work within one of their homes a stones throw from a beautiful bay and seaside village on the Isle of Wight. You will promote professional, clinical and holistic care for the residents, maintain and monitor the health and welfare of the residents. You will also be a senior nurse on shift and manage the care staff team and allocate duties.
Person Specification: You will be NMC Registered (RGN/RMN) able to practice in the UK with previous supervisory/management experience.
* Day off on your birthday (or day in lieu)
* Payment towards PIN revalidation after 1 year of service
* Refund on your DBS check after 6 months of service
* Competitive rates of pay
* Free meals
* Free uniforms
* Paid breaks
* Special bank holiday pay rates on major bank holidays
* Flexible working times to accommodate childcare
* Free training and personalised training plans
* Recognition rewards
* Friend referral reward scheme
Parties & events