Salary: £32,760 p/a
Description: Do you want an opportunity to grow within your career? My client is currently seeking a Staff Nurse ( RMN/RNLD ), they have a strong focus on providing treatment and rehabilitation for adult females with personality disorder and complex needs.
The rehabilitation is provided in a therapeutic environment, with a level of security matched to individual needs. The aim of the treatment, rehabilitation and re-socialisation programme is to prepare the people in our care either for transfer to conditions of lesser security, or for a life in the community.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner.
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary.
- Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care.
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a first level registration in Mental Health Nursing (RMN) or Learning Disabilities Nursing (RNLD) within the UK and must hold a valid PIN.
Benefits: In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits, including an RCNi membership, regular reflective practice, support with revalidation, CPD opportunities, free meals, parking, employee discount schemes, long service and recognition and cash rewards etc.