Salary: £32,115 - £42,358
This is a non-profit medical charity, a hospital and home who provide both short and long-term specialist services (assessment, rehabilitation and disability management) for adults with profound or complex disabilities resulting from damage to the brain or nervous system. Through these services they seek to enable people with profound neuro-disability to enjoy an optimal quality of life.
An exciting post for a Sister/Charge Nurse has become available in one of our client's specialist wards, a centre that offers care and treatment for people who need ventilator support in a specially designed environment. The service is supported by a specialist consultant from the largest complex home ventilation and weaning centre in England. An outreach specialist nurse is also available for all patients with tracheostomies. This is a busy unit which offers huge scope for a nurse looking to take the next step in their career.
Our client is looking for a nurse leader who can support a Ward Manager to help build a confident, high quality and caring team who are experts in their field. You will be responsible for championing and guiding a diverse range of nursing and health care assistant staff whilst working alongside other multi-disciplinary colleagues.
Successful applicants will have:
* Proven interpersonal skills and a demonstrable ability to handle complex communications
* Demonstrable experience of leadership; management and multi-disciplinary team working
* Experience of managing complex workloads and competing priorities
* Bespoke RCN Accredited Post Graduate Neuro-disability Training
* Golden Hello. We offer cash incentive to all new nurses joining us
* Competitive pay
* Free 24 hours onsite parking
* Subsidised onsite accomodation
* Subsidised canteen and Costa Cafe
* Uniform and a free laundry service
Contributory pension scheme