Salary: £25,681 - £33,057 Per Annum
Description: Our client is one of the largest integrated NHS Trusts in the country employing more than 9,000 staff with a budget of more than £670 million a year. They are the first Trust of its kind to provide complete hospital-based and community healthcare services to a combined population of 930,000 in the boroughs of Brent, Harrow and Ealing.
Person Specification: Registered Nurse.
Evidence of professional development and continual study since qualifying.
* Relevant general surgery and orthopaedic experience.
* Understands professional, legal and ethical issues which impact on nursing and the NHS.
* Understands the guidelines for practice issued by the NMC.
* Skilled practitioner who can act as a role model.
* Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
* Able to undertake formal/informal teaching as part of an established programme.
* Able to work without direct supervision.
* Have a flexible and proactive approach to change.
* Able to establish effective communication systems both internally and externally
Benefits: Competitive salary + Benefits