Location: Brent and Ealing
Salary: £30,549 - £40,105 per annum inclusive
Description: Our client is one of the largest integrated NHS Trusts in the country employing more than 9,000 staff with a budget of more than £670 million a year. They are the first Trust of its kind to provide complete hospital-based and community healthcare services to a combined population of 930,000 in the boroughs of Brent, Harrow and Ealing.
The Caseload Holder would be experienced community nurse, who manages and leads a District Nurse Team with in the primary care setting. You will be responsible for managing caseload and ensure that the patient's needs are assessed holistically and that an appropriate nursing care package is planned, implemented and evaluated. You will participates in practice and service development including teaching and supporting future health and social care integration.
Person Specification: Registered Nurse (Registered with NMC) with transport.
* Previous management or supervisory experience.
* Experience of negotiating and liaising within a multi-disciplinary team including provision of complex care packages.
* Experience of teaching members of staff/patients/carers.
* Knowledge of NMC Code of Professional Conduct/ guidance and PREP.
* Detailed knowledge of Primary Health Care and the role of Specialist Community Practitioner.
* Knowledge of resource management to alleviate potential risks associated with community work.
* Knowledge of the purpose and value of Clinical Supervision.
* Knowledge of the audit process and Clinical Governance.
* The ability to critically analyse relevant research and apply to practice.
* Have an understanding of equal opportunities and its application to practice.
* Ability to lead, develop, support and motivate team members.
* Ability to manage change, organise and prioritise workload of the team.
* Ability to effectively demonstrate communication, verbally and electronically.
* Awareness of and use of data in the NHS setting.
Benefits: All employees know just how much they are valued. That's why they provide a great benefits package that includes: training and development, generous annual leave, pension, childcare and nurseries, accommodation, travel loans, salary sacrifice car schemes, parking and many others