Salary: £16 per hour
Description : Upon joining this company you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside other nurses who are as keen to develop themselves as you are.
You'll be supported in working towards your specific career goals, with new responsibilities and training opportunities that will ensure you develop professionally and personally every day.
In this role you will:
* Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programmes of care.
* Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.C / GP / Professional visits where necessary.
* Support empowerment of patients
* Ensure individual care plans are completed and maintained according to NMC guidelines
* Administer prescribed medicines with healthcare procedure and healthcare commission guidelines.
Person Specification: NMC registered first level Staff Nurse (RMN) with UK experience.
Benefits: RCNi membership, monthly reflective practice with revalidation & CPD opportunities, expert clinical supervision & peer support, high quality work environment, free meals on duty, employee referral scheme, employee recognition initiatives, excellent preceptorship and apprenticeship scheme.