Salary: Starting from £29,000p/a DOE
Description: Independent mental health hospital, not part of a corporate entity
* Do you want to work in a place where staff enjoy coming to work?
* Do you want to work in a place that will provide you with opportunities for career progression?
* Do you want to be allowed to develop your skills in line with what interests you?
* Do you want to work in a green belt environment, yet be able to reach central London in 20 minutes?
* Do you want a competitive salary?
An independent healthcare provider to the NHS founded in 2008, the hospital is a rehab inpatient unit of 30 beds. The service provides on-going treatment to adult patients who suffer from a range of severe and enduring mental illnesses and in particular Schizophrenia, Psychosis, and Personality Disorders within the safety and security of a holistic environment where their physical, social, psychological, cultural and educational needs are met. Some patients have a dual diagnosis of Learning Disabilities and Mental Health difficulties.
We are looking for Registered Mental Nurses. We have positions on days and nights and we have opportunities for newly qualified nurses. Full time contracts will be based on an average of a 42-hour week; both days only and nights only, or a mixture of both and encourage flexible working conditions.
We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) and particularly interested in speaking with nurses who have a broad knowledge of Personality Disorders, clinical care and a good understanding of the Mental Health Act.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a first level qualification in Mental Health Nursing (RMN) within the UK, along with a current valid PIN.
WHAT WE OFFER!
* Salary: £29,000 onwards per annum on a pro-rata basis (this is dependant and negotiable on experience)
* Excellent location with public transport access within walking distance and a minute's drive from the A1.
* Benefits include a competitive salary, company pension and holiday entitlement. If you're a passionate individual looking to develop your career in the field of mental health, we provide diversified career opportunities with an ability to provide a good work/life balance and opportunities for attaining further qualifications.
* This client places a strong emphasis on training and staff development with various advancement opportunities suited to your interests and skills. Opportunities to undertake MBT training with a view to become a qualified MBT practitioner may be available and there is extensive support with nursing revalidation, preceptorships, and help and support with CPD.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic and forward-looking service. If you are interested in this role, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Additional information: Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying
All appointments to the hospital service are subject to registration with the Vetting and Barring scheme and the receipt of a Disclosure at the appropriate level which is acceptable to the company. The hospital service is an equal opportunities employer.