Salary: £7.65---£8.65 per hour plus benefits
Description: Our client, a reputable care provider, is looking to expand its pool of dedicated and talented Care Assistants. They specialise in Dementia & End of life care, and offer exceptional accommodation, which is affordable but of a very high standard. As an experienced Care Assistant you will be an essential part of delivering exceptional care, valued and appreciated for your contribution whilst working in beautiful five star surroundings. You will be supported by an established management team and professional development is offered.
Person Specification: An NVQ 2 in Social Care would be desirable and have experience working in a Nursing Home environment. You will have the ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
* Benefits: £500* annual retention bonus (*terms and conditions apply)
* Competitive pension scheme
* Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
* Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
* Cycle to work scheme
* Savings on Childcare
* Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
* Study support
* Holiday discounts
* A variety of motor related offers
* Life Insurance