Salary: £26,453-£33,800 +benefits
Description: Part of one of the UK's largest independent providers of mental health care services. This new purpose-built development offers specialist mental health in-patient services for women across wards to include PICU, Personality Disorders and Rehabilitation. They also provide step-down facilities for those hoping to complete their care pathway.
Person Specification: They are looking for experienced Staff Nurse's ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) and Newly Qualified Nurses ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) who are ready to face the challenges of a fast moving, pressured environment which delivers top quality care. You must also be eligible to work within the UK.
Preceptorships are also available!
Benefits: You'll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
* Teaching and CPD programmes
* Generous study and exam leave
* Financial support for further training and personal development
* Active participation in clinical governance
* Appraisal and peer supervision
* Possible rotation between services
* Contributory pension scheme
* Free life insurance
* Subsidised meals on duty
* Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
* Health Cash Plan