Salary: £14.50 - £16.00 perhour
Description - Our client provides round the clock nursing care to residents situated within the Sittingbourne area.
They provide services that allow their residents an enjoyable life with maximum independence and dignity in a safe surrounding; this is achieved by providing the appropriate degree of care and support necessary to meet the individual needs of each person.
The client strives to deliver high quality and professional care. Residents can enjoy the benefits from living in a beautiful home allowing them a relaxing experience. They are currently looking for a couple of Nurses to come onboard and join their growing team. Once you have settled into your role there will be additional development opportunities linked to your personal interests, such as Tissue Viability Link Nurse, Key Person for Medication ordering, Key Lead for Infection Control, End of life Care, GSF and more.
The right candidates will have experience within an elderly care environment, and will display the ability to administer high quality care as well as keep accurate records in line with regulations.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a UK nurse qualification (RGN).and be eligible to work in the UK, along with a current valid PIN.
* Generous Referral Scheme
* Excellent training and development
* Career progression and support with re-validation
* Outstanding employee contribution/achievement scheme
* DBS paid for*
* Paid Uniform
* Workplace pension Scheme.
* Quick and simple application process.
* Good Management development programmes
* Applicants who require Tier 2 Sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered
* Staff transport available from Sittingbourne (Please ask for more details)