Salary: £22,128 - £28,747 (Band 5)
Description: Our client are a specialist service who focus on helping people towards recovery. They provide care to people with learning disabilities and mental health problems, offering treatment for a local population of some 718,800 people, as well as specialist services for people who live in other areas of the East Midlands.
They currently have some exciting opportunities for registered band 5 mental health nurses to join their already highly experienced team of health professionals in the following specialist area:
Male and female Inpatient Facility - Boston
Patients admitted are either detained under the Mental Health Act, 1983 or in agreement with their admission on an informal basis.
Rehabilitation Wards - Boston
Unlocked male and female wards - wide range of rehabilitation services.
They also have Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment teams in Lincoln, Boston and Grantham, who work very closely with their Acute Inpatient facilities.
Person Specification: Applicants wishing to apply for the above roles, must hold a current, valid UK nursing PIN and have the right to work in the UK. Experience within the relevant environments would be an advantage, but not essential as full training is provided!
* Paid for DBS (Professionally Registered Staff)
* Paid for 1 st year Registration Fees (newly registered professionals only)
* Relocation Package (up to £1k for rented to rented accommodation), up to £8k for selling/buying
* In-house Staff & Well Being Service
* Free parking at all sites
* Competitive car lease scheme
* Cycle home mileage paid
* Payment of passenger miles
* Three weeks paternity leave scheme
* Gym Discounts
* Staff Recognition Schemes
* Band 5 & Band 7 Leadership Programmes
* Enhanced and fully supported learning and development opportunities
* Conferences - LGBT+ , E&D led Trust, AHP & Nurse Conferences, Employers Award