Salary: £34000 - £42000
Sterling Cross is delighted to be working with a long established provider of home care to children and young people.
The Nurse Manager responsibilities will include
* Working closely with families and health & social care professionals to assess, plan and
monitor Client's care.
* Support recruitment, training and compliance of our field based Nurses and Carers.
* Promotion of the company, working strategically towards business development goals.
* Support field based Nurses and Carers through competencies, regular supervisions and appraisals.
* Utilization of their sound clinical knowledge and organizational skills to support delivery of high quality care to all our Clients.
* Valid NMC registration
* DBS/ Right to work
* Experience in a community setting supporting the care of individuals with complex needs.
* Confident working in an autonomous environment.
* Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
* Flexibility of working hours; Work will be 25% office based; some evening and occasional overnight and weekend working will be required.
* Continuous Learning and Development opportunities including NMC Revalidation support.
* Employee benefits scheme; travel allowance
* 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays.
* Pension and sick pay scheme after qualifying period.