Salary: £26.49 - £52.98 per hour
Sterling Cross are delighted to be working with a long established provider of home care to children and young people. We are recruiting for experienced Nurses with Complex care experience, to work in the community providing care and support which enables Clients to make choices and feel independent and happy in their home and communities.
There are a variety of shift patterns available and will include days and nights.
* Valid NMC registration
* Experience in the community/high dependency Units, facilitating the care of children with complex needs.
* Experience with Ventilation, Tracheostomy, Enteral feeding, seizure management preferred.
* Ability to work autonomously
* Excellent communication skills
* Compassionate, Committed and Caring
* Excellent rates of pay, varying based upon shifts covered.
* Uncapped Holiday Pay
* Full training for the role including free online and face to face training
* Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
* Support with NMC Revalidation
* Ongoing peer support and CPD
* Pension scheme after qualifying period.