Salary: £15.28 - £30.87 per hour
Sterling Cross is delighted to be working with a long established provider of home care to children and young people. We are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants ideally with Complex care experience, to work in the community to care and support children and adults enabling individuals to make choices, feel independent and happy in their homes and communities.
There are a variety of shift patterns available and will include days and nights.
* Knowledge/ experience of working with children
* Creative and able to use own initiative
* Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
* Committed, compassionate and caring
* Specialist care skills preferred however full ongoing training is offered
* Excellent rates of pay, varying based upon shifts covered.
* Uncapped Holiday Pay
* Allocated Registered Nurse to support ongoing career development
* Pension scheme after qualifying period.
Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme