Salary: From £7.50
Description: Our client, a thriving community pharmacy business, firmly believes that to serve the community requires a constant commitment and professional attitude to its healthcare needs. They currently have opportunities for experienced Pharmacy Dispenser (NVQ II) or ACT on a full time or part time basis.
Branch opening hours: Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30 and Saturday 9 - 12.30 and currently does approximately 10,000 items.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the pharmacist in the provision of advanced and enhanced services. You will be part of a small, hard-working and compact team, and will be involved in developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations in order to ensure that the most effective customer service is delivered.
* NVQ Level II Dispenser
* Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Accuracy Checking Technician Status
* Ideally 2 years' experience
* Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
* Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
* High level of concentration
* Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
* Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
* Ability to work effectively to deadlines
* Excellent team working skills
* IT literate
Benefits: In return you will receive 28 days annual leave allowance (including public holidays), childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, travel pack scheme and ongoing training and development.