Location: Melbourne, Australia
Salary: c. £36,906 - £46,878p/a + relocation assistance and benefits
Description: Have you ever thought of relocating to one of the most desirable destinations in the world and getting paid for it? If this sounds like the kind of career you would like to pursue then please read on as this could be exactly the job you have been looking for!
Sterling Cross is delighted to be working in partnership with the nation's largest health and age care provider in Australia. They provide a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical services, sub-acute care, medical diagnostics, rehabilitation, allied health, mental health, palliative care, correctional health and community care.
Opportunities currently exist for RMN's for their mental health services which includes an adult acute inpatient unit.
Why move to Australia?
* They passionately believe in a recovery approach, based on people's personal strengths
* They believe that people have the capacity to recover, reclaim and transform their lives
* They nurture and develop our staff with great opportunities for training and career progression
* Their work in this field is internationally recognised
* They believe that the preferred setting for our work is in the community and that the community is an oasis of resources
* You will join a cohesive, supportive team, committed to the wellbeing of colleagues and consumers
* Great location, with easy access to public transport and to the city of Melbourne with trams, buses and trains on the doorstop of the hospital and a vibrant, active social scene close by
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a first level qualification in Mental Health RMN within the UK, along with a current valid PIN and be eligible for a sponsored or holiday visa.
Benefits: In return you will receive an excellent remuneration and benefits package, opportunities for on-going CPD and career progression and one month's free accommodation in a local hotel.
Salary is $60,216 - $76,486 (the converted rate of £36,906 - £46,878p/a
is correct as of 30/08/17 and is subject to exchange rate fluctuations)