Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Salary: £25 per hour
Description: We are currently recruiting for a Paediatric Nurse Manager who is passionate, dedicated, committed and hardworking to support a brave, determined 9 year-old boy with complex medical support needs and physical disabilities. The role includes:
* care planning
* promoting family/person centred care
* assessment of the needs of this young boy
* ensuring the provision of high quality nursing care
* participation in the recruitment of new team members
* clinical management & the on-going day to day running of the care package
* administration, staff supervisions & appraisals, organising training and monthly team meetings
* liaising with numerous medical professionals, attending meetings & hospital appointments
* being on-call, health & safety risk assessments.
Person Specification: You will be a qualified nurse (RSCN or RN-Child) with sound clinical knowledge, particularly in relation to complex care at home/long term ventilation, P.I.C.U experience and experience at senior nurse level. In addition, applicants should be fit and healthy enough to fulfil the physical aspects of the role.
Benefits: In return for your expertise and commitment, you will be rewarded with an extremely attractive salary and a warm, supportive environment in which to work. Ideally you will be available for a full-time position although part-time will also be considered for the right individual. Flexible part time hours in the mornings, daytime, evenings and weekends may be required.