Salary: Up to £19,337 + benefits
Description: This leading healthcare group operates hospitals UK wide, providing exceptional healthcare, medical and surgical services to millions of patients each year.
The group has built its reputation on extensive clinical engagement and excellent outcomes. Over the past decade, at their sites across the UK, they have refined the tools, culture and structures needed to free up doctors and nurses to focus on patients. Their hospital in Berkshire provides the highest quality of care to private and NHS patients in a state-of-the-art hospital. It offers a wide range of services provided by some of the leading consultants in the county.
As a result of on-going growth at their purpose-built hospital they have a requirement for a compassionate Health Care Assistant (HCA) to join the team!
You will work as an integral part of the nursing and multi-disciplinary team, providing a high standard of patient centred care, meeting the needs of patients, consultants and colleagues.
This is a Full-Time role, Monday - Friday with no weekends.
Part-time/flexible hours may be accommodated for the right candidate.
Informal discussions are welcomed and encouraged.
Person Specification: You will need:
* Care Certificate.
* NVQ Level 1 and/or be willing to work towards NVQ Level 2 (Healthcare specific) or equivalent.
* Willing to work towards NVQ Level 3 (Healthcare specific) or equivalent.
* Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
* Previous experience in a Healthcare Assistant role.
Benefits: Private healthcare, free parking, leading career development opportunities, a competitive salary, 27 days' annual leave plus much more!