Salary: £47,126 to £54,219
This leading independent hospital group has been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for over 40 years. They work towards one vision: to provide the best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an ITU Manager to join their experienced and dynamic team and lead their Critical Care department covering a wide variety of clinical specialties including: Cardiac, Thoracic, Spinal and complex GI, complex Maxillofacial reconstructive procedures and Urology.
Our client would accept candidates from other disciplines but as the majority of their cases are Cardiac, experience of working within a Cardiothoracic ITU is desirable.
This is a Monday to Friday role.
To succeed as a ITU Manager you will need:
* NMC registered
* ITU qualification
* Current ITU experience at similar level
* Leadership and management experience
* Good knowledge of all aspects of staff management
* Clinical Governance and Risk Management
* Exceptional Patient Care
* Problem solving and effective decision making skills
* Good knowledge of regulatory requirements within the ITU environment
* Experience in conducting investigations following incidents and undertaking of
Root Cause Analysis
Benefits: Competitive salary; Welcome bonus ; 35 Days Annual Leave; Private Healthcare; Free Parking and much more!