Salary: £24,000 pro rata + benefits
Description: This leading Healthcare group operates hospitals UK wide providing private healthcare, medical and surgical services to many patients each year!
Their site in Scotland has a leading reputation, and the town is home to two of the country's best-known landmarks.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled individual to join the team as a Physiotherapist. You will manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, ensuring excellent patient care at all times.
You will be responsible physiotherapy assessment and treatment for relevant departments participating in these patients' pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate.
This is a Part-Time (16hrs pw) role.
The clinic is clinically led, and you will be working within a small and dedicated team of skilled individuals.
Person Specification: To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will be/have:
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
* Preferred pilates and acupuncture trained but not essential
* Experience in MSK out-patient caseload both NHS and private
* Experience with elective orthopaedic post op rehab and ward work
Benefits: Free parking, private medical insurance, private pension scheme, 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days, enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave, employee referral scheme. Learning and development; free courses and industry recognized qualifications. Friends & family hospital discounts, NHS Blue Light Discount Card.