Salary: £32,172 - £35,255p/a DOE + £1000 joining bonus + up to £8000 relocation
Description: Do you have a genuine passion and felt purpose to help people? Would you like to work for a service rated Good with Health Improvement Scotland. Would you like to work for an employer who values you and encourages your career progression whilst offering a healthy work/life balance?
If you have said yes to all the above, then this could be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for Staff Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) for either days, night and/or both. The rehabilitation and neurological care units provide specialist rehabilitation for people in the early stages of recovery from an acquired brain injury and we also provide residential care for individuals with progressive neurological conditions.
Whether you're already an experienced nurse or just completed your preceptorship and looking for the right employer to start your nursing career, we have an opportunity to suit all.
Full time and part time hours available.
If you would like further information, please get in touch we have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting!
Personal Spec: All applicants must be a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) with an active and clean registration with the NMC.
Due to location all applicants must hold a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
* Relocation allowance of up to £8000
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay
* 2 week's paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital
* Clear and competitive pay structure, (similar to the NHS)
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions.
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Support for revalidation
* Continuing Professional Development up to Master's degree level