Salary: £31,211 to £38,298 p/a DOE + £1000 joining bonus + up to £8000 relocation
Description: Do you have a genuine passion and felt purpose to help people? Would you like to work for a service rated Good with the CQC? Would you like to work for an employer who values you and encourages your career progression whilst offering a healthy work/life balance?
If you have said yes to all the above, then this could be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for Staff Nurses (RGN) The Centre provides a psychology led multi-disciplinary treatment model to deliver a high quality, specialist service for people who have a neuro disability or acquired brain injury.
Whether you're already an experienced nurse or in your final placement and looking for the right employer to start your nursing career, we have an opportunity to suit all.
Full time and part time hours available.
If you would like further information, please get in touch we have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting!
Personal Spec: All applicants must be a qualified Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN/RNLD) with an active and clean registration with the NMC.
* Relocation allowance of up to £8000
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay
* 2 week's paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital
* Clear and competitive pay structure, (similar to the NHS)
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions.
* Company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Support for revalidation
* Continuing Professional Development up to Master's degree level