Location: Sub-tropical Island, South Atlantic
Salary: £62,500 - £67,500 (pro rata, inclusive)
Description: This the opportunity of a lifetime for an experienced Pharmacist to work in a beautiful setting, located in a sub-tropical Island of the South Atlantic Ocean.
As a Pharmacist in St Helena, you will Provide over-the-counter advice and prescribing to patients with minor ailments, working closely with the outpatient triage nurse to ensure appropriate care.
You will be responsible for ensuring safe and clinically effective prescribing by monitoring prescriptions and providing advice to clinicians on all aspects of medication, including information about side-effects, harmful interactions with other drugs and the suitability of treatments for patients with health conditions.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist to make a real difference to the community of this small Island. You will be part of a diverse and motivated team dedicated to promoting a culture of continuous quality improvement.
This is a locum role, you will need to be able to accommodate departing flight on 29 th November 2021.
* Pharmacy Degree;
* Registration with the relevant regulatory body or local regulatory body
* At least 3 years' clinical experience post registration;
* Up-to-date with Continuing Professional Developmental (CPD) records;
* Computer literate;
* Knowledge and experience of electronic stock control;
* Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to working in a remote environment;
* Good command of the English language.
Benefits: Benefits package and allowances are available depending on the length of contract.