Location: Sub-tropical Island, South Atlantic
Salary: £47,300 (pro rata, inclusive)
Description: This the opportunity of a lifetime for an experienced Physiotherapist to work in a beautiful setting, located in a sub-tropical Island of the South Atlantic Ocean.
As a Physiotherapist in St Helena, you will:
* Work with patients in the hospital during inpatient admissions.
* Provide an outpatient's physiotherapy service based on referral's from within the team.
* Provide on call emergency physiotherapy if required. IE ICU patients requiring chest physiotherapy.
* Participate in the performance management process and identify solution for filling skill/capacity gaps.
* Facilitate continuing professional development for direct reports and the wider team as necessary.
* Develop succession plans or contribute to succession planning for staff within the section.
You will provide to the Chief Nursing Officer monthly reports on progress. These reports should cover the outputs, and key performance indicators agreed with the Chief Nursing Officer.
This is a 6-month role, you will need to be able to accommodate departing flight on 29 th November 2021.
* Physiotherapy Degree;
* Registration with the relevant regulatory body or local regulatory body
* At least 3 years' clinical experience post registration;
* Up-to-date with Continuing Professional Developmental (CPD) records;
* Computer literate;
* Knowledge and experience of working in an acute hospital setting
* Good command of the English language.
Benefits: Benefits package and allowances are available depending on the length of contract.