best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff.
Exciting opportunities are available for a Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) to join their experienced and dynamic team.
The group have a strong commitment to your personal development and are excited to introduce you to several initiatives to support your career, along with competitive salaries and benefits.
With a number of Nursing Degree Apprenticeship programmes in partnership with the University of Sunderland, there are a variety of specialist courses offered on-site:
* ALS Course
* Cardiac Surgical Nursing Online Course
* Cardiac Surgical ALS (CALS)
* Resuscitation and Acute Catheter lab Emergencies REACT
* Thoracic and Cardiology Online Course.
You will work closely alongside the on-site Practice Development Educator to develop personal learning objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your current clinical skills; as a Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) you will be working alongside leading consultants and specialists, forming a dedicated team that are passionate about healthcare. The site also has a close relationship with SWLOC and Plymouth cardiac centre.
Positions are full time (37.5 hours per week) which includes weekends and nights currently (rota), although part time hours will also be considered. Informal discussions are welcomed if you would like some further information.
Person Specification: To succeed as a Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) you will need:
* To be NMC registered - your PIN should not have any restrictions or conditions.
* Have a minimum of 4 years surgical nursing experience
* Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care with strong communication skills.
Benefits: Competitive salary, £3,000 welcome bonus (phased), private healthcare, free parking and much more!