Salary: Up to £42,000 + benefits
Description: This leading independent hospital group has been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for over 40 years. They work towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Junior Sister (RN Adult) to join their dynamic and forward-thinking team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
You will be able to work within safe COVID pathways and benefit from their fully funded training programs and excellent IPC support.
As a Junior Sister (RN Adult) duties and responsibilities include:
* In collaboration with highly specialist colleagues, monitor the standard of Surgical Ward assessments, which may involve treatments and competencies across the team. Ensure they are implemented and regularly audited.
* Provide effective and efficient clinical leadership and management of ward resources, driving clinical excellence in all aspect of care received by patients. Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
* Develop strategies and policies for service improvement.
* Develop practice in addressing individual's health and wellbeing needs.
* Develop own managerial and clinical knowledge and practice and assist others to develop continually professionally
* Responsible for supporting the Senior ward staff and the nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda
* NMC registration with no restrictions
* Minimum 3 years' experience within an acute hospital setting
* Minimum 5 years' Surgical Ward experience.
* Leadership/managerial skills
* Ability to manage and prioritise both clinical and managerial duties
Benefits: competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* A reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
* Free wellness screening
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
They commit to their employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.