Salary: £40,000 - £52,000p/a DOE (Term time + 4 weeks)
Description: Would you like to work for an employer who has been named School of the Year 2020? Would you like to work in a location that occupies fine, modern buildings near St Paul's Cathedral overlooking the Thames? Maybe you are feeling a complete change in working environment and pace of work?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we would like to speak to you!
We are looking for an empathetic and organised nurse who will oversee the Medical Centre that ensures pupil's health issues are accommodated within everyday school life.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working with children, you will be approachable and amiable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Managing the daily operation of the Medical Centre you will offer guidance and training to staff in best practice for promoting the physical and emotional wellbeing of pupils and make the Medical Centre a welcoming place for all.
Term time only + 4 weeks (40 weeks per year) 35 hours per week.
Salary is £40,000 - £52,000 per annum total salary (inclusive of London Weighting and dependant on experience)
No previous experience of working in a School required.
Personal Spec: All applicants must
* A commitment to staff training and providing professional development opportunities.
* Staff INSET days with high-quality seminars for both support and academic staff.
* Free yearly flu vaccinations
* Access to use of sports facilities including the swimming pool and football pitches.
* Weekly staff gym circuits, running club and football sessions
* Corporate gym discount at Anytime Fitness
* Free fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Access to discounts at popular retailers including a Cheapside Card for local discounts within the square mile.
* Employee Assistance Programme
Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme