Salary: £32,000 - £38,000p/a
Description: Would you like to work for a company who values the health and wellbeing of their employees and offers an impressive employee benefits package? Would you like to work for a company who has built a strong reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in their care?
Whether you're a band 5 OT or already an experienced OT we would like to speak to you!
This is a brand-new community rehab step-down facility located in the suburbs of Wibsey, Bradford. The service also benefits from great public transport links.
Full time and part time hours available.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold an active registration with the HCPC and be experienced in the field of adult mental health and/or ASD.
* Expert clinical supervision will be provided by OT (Band 7).
* Bi-monthly OT CPD meetings focused on skill and strategic service development.
* Group pension
* NHS Staff Discounts & Blue light card
* Enhanced maternity
* Free health cash plan
* Employee referral scheme
* Free GP helpline
* Life assurance
* Car lease
* Gym memberships
* Free mortgage broker and insurance cover
* Employee assistance programme (EAP)
* Free meals and parking
* Bespoke career pathway