Salary: £64p/h (6-12 hours per week)
Description: Would you like to join a team of remarkable professionals, who are actively committed to changing the lives of others through the delivery of tailored, evidence-based interventions?
You'll be working in person between 6 to 12 hours per week for an independent psychological therapy practice located in South London, the teamwork with individuals from all walks of life, from children and teens to adults. Just like practitioners found on iconic Harley Street, the service provision is some of the best in the city, but more affordable and accessible than many private clinics.
This role is suitable for clinicians who would like to work with clients in-person (rather than remotely). They have implemented the government guidelines regarding safe working, including staggered schedules, social distancing, and increased cleaning.
Person Specification: HCPC registered as either a Counselling or Clinical Psychologist.
Active registration with the BPS (British Psychological Society)
3 years post qualification experience OR a Bupa registration if less
Benefits: Become part of a respected community organisation with a friendly, supportive working environment.
* Competitive sessional rate
* Full time administrative support for your clinic, including booking pre-screened appointments, billing, marketing and handling communication with your clients between sessions
* Payment for DNA clients and missed appointments
* Our client takes on all risks associated with non-payments or delayed payments by insured and self-funded clients, so our practitioners are not affected
* Client risk management support
This role is offered on a self-employed basis.