Salary: up to £50,000p/a
Description: Do you have a genuine passion and felt purpose to help people? Would you like to be part of an organisation that provides a comprehensive range of treatments tailored to individual needs, for patients in both a low secure and locked rehabilitation environment. If you have said yes to all the above, then this could be the perfect role for you!
We are looking to recruit a Ward Manager to work at a CQC Rated: Good Hospital. The aim of the ward manager role is to be responsible and accountable for the day to day management of the unit.
This is achieved by demonstrating excellent leadership skills and an enthusiasm for staff and service development, and to work autonomously and effectively within the multidisciplinary team.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a first level qualification in Mental Health Nursing (RMN) Adult General Nursing (RGN) or Learning Disabilities (RNLD) within the UK, along with a current valid PIN
* Special discounted rates cinema tickets at Vue, Odeon, etc
* Up to 50% off activities such as paintballing
* Up to 40% off on food and drinks
* Special discounted rates on Tech & Electronics
* Special discounted rates on international travel, Hotel, Parking etc..
* Special discounted rates on supermarket vouchers
* Gadget insurance at great prices
* Free movies and TV shows to stream
* Free coffee!
If you would like further information, please get in touch we have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting!