Salary: £47,126-£53,129 + signing bonus + benefits
Description: This leading independent hospital group has been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for over 40 years. They work towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Outpatients Sister to join their dynamic and forward thinking team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
You will be able to work within safe COVID pathways and benefit from their fully funded training programs and excellent IPC support.
Duties and responsibilities
* In collaboration with highly specialist colleagues, monitor the standard of outpatient capabilities which may involve treatments and competencies across the team. Ensure they are implemented and regularly audited.
* Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
* Develop strategies and policies for service improvement.
* Develop practice in addressing individual's health and wellbeing needs.
* Develop own managerial and clinical knowledge and practice and assist others to continually professionally develop.
* Delegate work to others.
* NMC registration with no restrictions
* Private hospital experience desirable
* Minimum 3 years outpatients experience
* Minor Ops experience desirable
* Leadership/managerial skills
* Ability to manage and prioritise both clinical and managerial duties
Benefits: competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* A reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
* Free wellness screening
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
They commit to their employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward